I finally got my aspect ratio right. I was asked on Twitter to do a review of the SEO Framework plugin. So here it is.
Some might ask why I’m doing this. I want to give .org plugins a little more visibility. You are welcome to review my plugins, but I’d appreciate a heads up if there are any security issues. Cheers..
Questions for SEO Framework Team
- Here are my questions for the SEO Framework team in order of importance (by me):
- What is autodescription? What was it? Why did you transition names?
- What’s the difference between your plans and Yoast’s plans?
- How many people are working on the plugin?
- Are you profitable?
- Put your .org plugin download above the fold on your website.
- Be more transparent with the icons. They don’t mean anything to me from a quick-skim perspective.
- Have your pricing probably next to the .org download. That way we know immediately you have a free and add-on services.
- Video at the top of your readme.
- Perhaps consider a collapse-all and expand-all at the top of your settings screen.